- Never follow your passion, but by all means bring it with you.
- Beware of teamwork.
- Vomit proudly and whenever necessary.
- Be careful, but don't be fooled - safety is never first.
- Think about what you are doing - never how.
- Ignore advice such as "Work smart, not hard. It's dangerous - and moronic.
- Consider quitting.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Mike Rowe's Seven Dirty Habits
February's Fast Company has an article about Mike Rowe, the host of Dirty Jobs. Besides discussing his transformation from slacking underachiever to a hot multi-media property, he presents his Seven Dirty Habits of Highly Effluent People: